what we do . . . who we are . . . links . . . contact
v. pro·vid·ed, pro·vid·ing, pro·vides
early 15c., from Latin providere "look ahead, prepare, supply, act with foresight," from pro- "ahead" + videre "to see"
1. To furnish; supply: provide food and shelter for a family.
2. To make available; afford: a room that provides ample sunlight through French windows.
3. To set down as a stipulation: an agreement that provides deadlines for completion of the work.
4. Archaic To make ready ahead of time; prepare.
1. To take measures in preparation: provided for the common defense of the states in time of war.
2. To supply means of subsistence: She provides for her family by working in a hospital.
3. To make a stipulation or condition: The Constitution provides for a bicameral legislature.
PROVIDE FOUNDATION INC. is a
website by MROZINSKIinternet ©2017
Ad maiorem Dei gloriam inque hominum salutem
ICANN Registrants' Benefits and Responsibilities
ICANN Registrant Educational Information